This 256byte comment limit is annoying. I think it's really cool to be able to store and view an album review from allmusic.com, but they are invariably longer than 256 bytes.

Forgive my ignorance, but is it possible to view a playlist comment, as opposed to track comment?

I for one don't really care about individual track comments - allmusic.com only has album comments which Tag&Rename can insert into every mp3 in an album and I'm not going to write different track comments for all my mp3s.

This might be a way to get around this issue - allow playlist comments to be 1024 bytes, and show playlist comments instead of track comments (HiJack selectable option to retain backward compatibility?).

Of course, in a heirarchical playlist, it'd need to take the comment from the 'innermost' playlist to be really useful. Being able to instruct Emplode to copy the first track comment to the playlist comment would be useful too, as an automatic feature when new playlists are created and with a single button press for existing playlists.

If I'm missing something, sorry. I'm still a newbie, and learning as fast as possible...