The 'sticky volume' killed my sub now!! I cannot belive that. Folks, this is crap. As others reported before, the volume increases even if you release the button up all the way into overdrive, very rarely, but it happens. So i was working on the engine and just wanted to turn the volume up a little, went back to work on the engine and the volume ran into overdrive - i headed back to emergency pull out that thing, but too late - too long into overdrive, the sub was making crackling sounds afterwards. Is EMGEP is gonna pay for a replacement now ?!? (just kidding.....am I?)

OK, i take the positive side effect, i have an excuse now to buy a bigger sub, but hey.

Also, another thing i have noticed, since going to 9, the base volume 'level' has changed - maybe that has been complained about alreday, but i heavent read through all the threads yet. But, the level which was at -10dB in 8 now is roughly at -20dB - this sucks as well.

But the sticky volume things has has has has to be fixed now, once and forever. Thanks, J.