This is for good preparation for the Mk2.

I've got a new car - a limousine. I bought a 5 channel amplifier (4 speakers in the front, 2 speakers in the back and one sub)
Everything is ready connected and I think it'll do fine with the Mk2 (currently there's only a factory tape deck mounted). I know the quality is not very good - especially the bass is not as good as it should and hopefully it'll be better with the Mk2.

But nonetheless I've got a problem with my Subwoofer.
I had the same sub in my old car which was a hatchback. And it's sound was great. Enough power.
But now in the limousine the sub is in the back of the car, separated from the passenger's space.
If the volume is a little louder you can hear the bass but not as loud as it has been in the old car. If you open the pack door (for the luggage, where the sub is you hear it very loud. So the back is just pretty good isolated agains noise (and sound also).
What could I do to make the bass' sound better without changing the car too much (to not loose the warranty)?

(I've already posted this kind of question in the General BBS. So Tony please forgive me for asking again. Noone had an answer which was really satifying till now.)

TeeMcBee