I've tried both - separated in the boot and taking away the back-seats to have one room and I noticed that there's not a too big difference with this new sub (there was a difference with the old sub - don't ask me why!)

In the backseats there is a possibility to open a hole to put some skiers through.
Do you know the design of a bandbass-box? the speaker is IN the box, not visible on the outside. There is only one (or in my case 2) holes with a Tube coming out of the box. I'll place the box so that the tubes coming out of the box point directly to the hole in the backseat. And I'll cover this hole with a thin, carpet which lets the sound through it. (Maybe I'll have to build another box to fit my car well and to not loose too much place of the boot with the same volume but different sizes in length and width).

There are only two problems left:

1. If I have the volume at a quite high level my amp seems to have not enough power - maybe I'll add a second amp just for the sub.

2. I listen to my music from tape and don't have a Mk2 yet!! (that's the worst problem! Low quality, High noise, No search via Index or name,... you all know the disadvantages of a tapedeck)

Having Reg# 948 I hope to be invited soon.

TeeMcBee