That's ``S/PDIF''
and
That's ``criterion''.

Oh well, I was sure I spelled the first one right. Seems like I was wrong. And regarding criterion, I was almost certain that I spelled it wrong, but I was to lazy to look it up.

BTW, I don't know if you're exaggerating in your responses to Justin, but, from reading your posts, I would never guess that English wasn't your first language.

I do my best. But my first language really is german. I learned english for 9 years in school though, and spent about a month in UK and another 3 month in the US. During a two week exchange program with a school near Denver, a salesperson asked me wether I was from England. Seems like my spoken english isn't to bad either.
<rant>But anyway, I am not sure which responses to justin you are talking about. Was it in the thread about bad spelling making it hard for foreigners to understand the posts? I might have exaggerated in those posts, but only (very) little. I am usually quite good at figuring out what slang expressions mean, and about as good at figuring out what word was meant when it was misspelled, but at times, I find it harder to do that and actually can't figure it all out. The post I originally complained about was one of those where I had a particularly hard time understanding.</rant>

cu,
sven