I am not talking about money. Here's the deal... I am very odd. You should see some of the crap I have in my house. I keep a Betamax around in case I ever need it again. Same with a LaserDisc player. I know I will almost certainly NEVER need these things again. I also know that I will probably be dead before they're thrown out.

Once something becomes unavailable, I start hoarding it. I will not tell you how many empegs I bought because you may have to lock me up. Not to mention tuners, remotes, sleds, screens, etc. Losing the bag would really get to me. Everytime I would carry the empeg out of my car I would remeber the bag, mumbling to myself. This would likely go on for years before I got over it. Losing the Rio fleece would be just as bad. Both are irreplaceable. I was just trying to see if anyone else would miss the bag more than the empeg. Yes, I am aware this behaviour is wrong. I can't do anything about it. I am a sick bastard.

I just thought of another example. My parents are moving and there is a bunch of my stuff still in their house. For example, a bunch of 286, 386, and 486 machines. A case of 256k ISA VGA cards. 9600bps modems. A 40MB hard drive that weighed 25 lbs. Unfortunately, I don't have enough space at my place and they don't want to take it to the new house, so I had to let those treasures go.