I work with damn UPS USPS & Fedex. Every day shipping laptops \ server and the occasional mainframe from here to Brazil to Sweden. IT NEVER ARRIVES ON TIME! to protect yourself in the future. 1.) ALWAYS request a tracking number for shipping. 2). Optional insurance (USPS automatically insures packages in "Priority" mail up to $500 AT NO ADDINTIONAL COST) 3). The USPS is the ONLY shipping company that CAN NOT open your packages!! Since UPS & Fedex are privately own & operated outside of the goverment, they can inspect open or steal ANYTHING without risking breaking a federal offenses. 4.) Call the shipping company 1st. they can at least give you an idea what side of the damn continent this empeg is located. Once you have confirmed its location (ex. West Coast) and you live in California, give them an additional day to give your package to the local Distibution center so the guy in the stupid brown pants can hand it to you the following day. My advice ship everything USPS (it may not be the fastest but they are consistant. -Fedex horror story, shipped a 2 million dollar built mainframe to the east coast (SHIPPING NEXT BUSN. MORNING) I paid ten grand for some dumbass lady to tell me its somewhere on the east coast at 11AM in the morning. Well it got there at 2:00, but christ all mighty. You always expect small package or people who only spend $20 bucks in shipping to get [censored] losted every once in a while but how do you not know where a 2 ton 10grand IBM paper weight is? Oh.. try to always pay by credit card. You can always ask the credit card company to reverse the charges.