He has emailed me. There have been some extenuating circumstances. That is fine I can deal with that I am not overly impatient--Not knowing anything was the problem.

Of course I am going to wait until he follows through--but at this point it appears that I jumped the gun a little. When it is all over I intend to publicly (on the forum) apologize.

Hey off topic myself now... someone mentioned chipped 1.8--were you talking about the VW 1.8 engine? I have a 16v 1.8 that I was thinking about getting a fuel management system for it --maybe something similar to laptop in the "Fast and the Furious" would that be do-able in linux maybe with the empeg controlling it? Just a rambling thought. Not that I really need a fuel management system around here... LOL I took a Honda Prelude VTEC to SCHOOL yesterday. It was one of those wanna be type R's--(I will give respect to a legit Type R) I was trying to get over and he cut me off, causing me to miss my turn. Then he started revving his engine like he wanted to go. Next light I pulled up next to him. The light turned and I dumped the clutch, barked the tires going into 2nd, chirped them going into 3rd, and shifted to 4th a hair under 100mph. I got to a point where the lanes merged and he was probably 5 car lengths back. I was gonna stop and talk to him but when I pulled over he flipped me off and kept going. I hate sore losers. Now to be fair I have seen some Honda's that are bad ass and I couldn't come close, but the ones around here mostly have stock engines with alot of body mods and huge wings, a few have coffee can mufflers, but nothing really special. My car believe it or not is fairly stock--16v 1.8 with the close ratio AUG tranny, tall 5th gear, and cat removed. I am running the stock CIS-E injection system and knock sensors and such.

Any v-dubya fans drop me a line.

stahi