Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,
I can wait no longer, the police are involved and events are developing as I write this. There have been a total of three people including myself that I know of that have sent money to a Mr. Austin Laesch of Peoria, IL. He runs by the name of HeavyHit on this board. His email address is [email protected]. I am sure that there are alias's both with insightbb.com addresses and aliases here on the board. He has recieved $750 from three individuals for a single 60gb empeg mk2a. Austin Laesch is possibly an alias as well. Do NOT I repeat DO NOT buy anything from anyone unless it is through Ebay. Do not deal with this individual, he is nice and cooperative until he gets your money. Until this person is caught I would be extremely wary about buying anything from anyone on this board. If anyone thinks they may have been scammed please call Detective Green, Peoria PD, 309-494-8385 as soon as possible.

If we act quickly we can keep other people from getting victimized and hopefully recoup some of our losses, but most of all put this guy behind bars. My number is 360-440-5647 if anyone would like to contact me directly.

Additionally, I am offering a $200 reward for anyone that helps me recover my money or an empeg. $200 is all I have to offer so if two of you provide the info that gets my shiznit back that is 100 bones each. If anyone lives near Peoria, this may be your lucky day. I can't speak for the others involved but they may wish to add to that reward.

StaHi
(Chris)