Austin or Roger or whatever your name is.
You offered me a 60gb empeg for $725, $750 overnight. You sent me a 20gb model. It is different than the one you sent me pictures of. The That is yet again FRAUD. I am turning this one over to the police as I am sure you touched it so they can get the fingerprints and well... it's evidence. The box in the picture was brown, the one you sent was white. I am not unpacking or testing this. I find this unacceptable and I demand that you either send me $750 or a working 60gb empeg. Once I get it and verify that the money order is good and/or verify the 60gb empeg works, I will send whatever this one is you sent me. (20gb by the model number.)

You better start tap dancing cause I am not dropping the charges. Don't [censored] me again. I know who you are. I know where you live. I know you are a criminal and I know the FBI is making an airtight case against you for interstate wire fraud. That is a felony. You can run if you want but a federal warrant will follow you everywhere. I don't think there is anything that you can do right now to set this straight. I don't know if you smoke crack or what but you are screwed up. No more 2-3 day [censored]. I want a money order (USPS) or a 60gb empeg that works OVERNIGHTED. I don't care if you have to charter a private plane to get it here.

You will be hearing alot more about this.