I'm continuing this from this Wish List thread because I think it fits better here.

The issue is when I turn off my car, '97 Honda Accord, the Riocar always continues to play for approximately 30 seconds. As suggested I checked the wiring, and I did not "wire by color " and I used proper adapters and connect it directly to the factory wiring harness in the dash. I have the factory AM/FM cassette sharing the power, dimmer and ignition wires. The front outputs are wired to a signal degrader then into the Aux in on the Riocar. From there it goes to the amp then back to the wire harness in the dash to the speakers.

So today, being the first day I could play with it, I noticed that when the factory head was either unplugged or turned on when I turned off the car the Riocar turns off right away. If the factory head is off and I turn off the car is when it stays on, but if I turn on the factory head within the 30 seconds, the Riocar powers off in less than a second.

I think that this is just the factory head keeping a charge and releasing it into the system if it has not used it. My question is does anyone think this will be harmful to my Riocar or anything else in the car? (Listed in priority of course ) If so would there be a simply way to fix it or would I basically have to build a circuit to keep it from discharging into the car.