"I still don't see the point of a tuner when you can have all the music you want at your fingertips. Then again... I am in Seattle where all radio stations suck and they never live up to WEBN... "

I just moved to San Antonio Texas a month and a half ago, and I have yet to listen to the radio in my car (I don't have an Empeg tuner, but an old Alpine unit). The funny thing is, a guy at work plays the radio all day and 90% of the music his stations plays is on my Empeg* (It helps that with the upcoming concert they play at least 6 Rush songs every day), not something I experienced with the rock station in Houston. All that to say, even though I've moved to a city with a better radio station I still only ever listen to my Empeg.

*One of the truly wierd experiences I've had is hearing "By-TOR and the Snow Dog" on my co-workers radio across the room at the same time it came up in shuffle mode on my Empeg. I didn't think this was a song that ever got radio play, much less to have it occur simultaneously with my Empeg. What are odds? Must be that problem with the Empeg's randomizer