If the guy that wants it for the RDS in the UK can actually live with it switched on, he's a better man than I ! Mine interupts my fine Empeg selection to tell me what's happening in four other irrelevant areas on the ten miles to work. Then you have the pot luck of whether the station are going to switch it on (or off): In short, it's as much use as a chocolate teapot, except for the EON, which generally keeps you tuned in to the same station as you travel up and down our compact land.

I hate to own up, but one of my tuner modules never gets used and the other(in my motorhome) only when my wife wants her favorite DJ's. But no I'm not selling it, the situation might change.

Another advantage of the UK is that we have specific programmes on Blues, Folk, Reggae, Country and much more on BBC Radio 2. I have a nifty thing called a Wavefinder which downloads digital radio programmes to your PC, with added timer software. You can then listen to it on Empeg at a time that suits you.

From the number of dedications that they get worldwide, plenty of people have found it on the internet, check it out!