I'd like to see them too. I've never used anything but AMD. I'm pretty much a hack, and I never have problems that I don't cause myself. I've thrown multiple AMD chips into multiple motherboards, and varying degress of overclocking, different BIOS's, etc. and never had any problems.

I do (perhaps I "did") a ton of gaming on overclocked systems that I built myself, and with Windows 2000 running I can go forever without problems. I've built dozens of machines for use at work, or by family, friends, and coworkers, and always used AMD systems. Idiot proof and bullet proof as far as I'm concerned. And I don't follow any special rules or fixes to make things work, it's all plug and play.

I'm sure Tony's seen these types of articles, and I'm sure people have had problems with their AMD's. I'm sure you could find people that have problems with Intel too. BUt in my experience, they are 100% trouble free. Makes me wonder what the boneheads writing the articles did? Could the problems be blamed on poor chipsets or motherboard manufacturers?