Actually Tony, what you're suggesting is a slightly different thing but is also a nice wish (because it's related)!

In a convertible, the noise and audio changes significantly if even a window is raised, and the jump from 50mph to 60mph doubles the noise, from 60 to 80 seems to triple or quaduple the noise, but from 0 to 40 there is little noise except the tires.

What I'm *want* is a cabin-noise sensitive eq (perhaps using the mike input), what I'm suggesting (if that is not possible) is a volume knob controled eq that alters the sound by dialing in my subjective noise level. What you're suggesting is a volume-sensitive loudness! :-) A little different but cool nonetheless.

But I think that if they implemented a user-editable volume-sensitive loudness control then it would effectively do what I'm asking for. It would be cool if I can set up base-EQ curves at 0 mph, 10 mph, 20, 30... 80, 90, 100... And then as I turn up the volume, the empeg would linearly interpolate between the curves and compensate for the noise level automatically.

Now what would be cooler than that, is if I can define separate sets of curves for "windows open" "parked" "highway top up" "highway top down" "city top down" ..etc..

Calvin