Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#107249 - 24/07/2002 23:21 empacman and viewer problems...
canuckInOR
carpal tunnel

Loc: Portland, OR
Hi,

The only two apps I currently have on my empeg are viewer and empacman. I've noticed that immediately after starting up the empeg, if I try using viewer, I have to sit through a game of empacman, first (the horrors, eh? ) before viewer runs. After the initial use, then I can use it freely without empacman starting. I've tried switching the "order" of the preinit scripts to no avail. I also tried running empacman first, but viewer is still interrupted by an empacman game the first time I select it from the hijack menu. When this happens, pressing the knob doesn't exit empacman -- it makes the screen flash briefly with the viewer display. Once my empacman is over, it exits to viewer left in a state that has had all the knob presses passed through...

Can anyone else confirm this behaviour?

#107250 - 25/07/2002 01:41 Re: empacman and viewer problems... [Re: canuckInOR]
mandiola
enthusiast

Loc: Miami, FL - Sioux Falls, SD
This is about the same thing that happens when I try to run empgps and emptrivia... only that empgps will only let me see emptrivia when i press a button for it. when I press a button that "would" be on emptrivia, emptriva popsup over empgps for a second and then goes to the background of empgps.
; /

-Greg