Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#129208 - 05/12/2002 00:56 Tweak Order by Source
visuvius
addict

Ok, so when you press 3, the next song played will be from the album of the current song you're listening to. Is there any way to have the next song played from the album be the one that actually follows the current song? Like if i'm currently listening to Track 3, and I hit Tweak Source, i want it to insert Track 4, not a random track from the same album.

In a lot of albums, transitions between songs are a big part of the song. Like with the Prodigy album Fat of the Land, there is an awesome (in my opinion) transition between Narayan and Firestarter. If i happen to be listening to Narayan, i'd like to be able to have Firestater play next, without having to search for it.

I dunno, i think it'd be really neat. Maybe its been brought up before.

#129209 - 05/12/2002 03:18 Re: Tweak Order by Source [Re: visuvius]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
It's not possible with the tweak order buttons. Personally, I just turn shuffle off for a bit, and then turn it on again when I'm bored with that album.

#129210 - 05/12/2002 12:15 Re: Tweak Order by Source [Re: visuvius]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Visuvius, Roger is right. To hear the remainder of the album, simply press the 0 (zero) button on the remote control to turn off shuffle. When the album is over, either continue listening to the next album unshuffled, or press 0 again to reshuffle.

In order for this to work, your playlists have to be arranged a certain way. click here for details on how to make the un-shuffle work perfectly every time.