I'm selling my MK2a which is all original execpt that it required the bad drive cable to be replaced with a new one under warranty. I used it for about 3 months when some numbskull thought it would be fun to break into my car and TRY TO STEAL THE SLED!!! Why they wanted it is a mystery, but needless to say they severed all of the RCA cables in the process. The sled is fine, all that needs to be done is some soldering to re-connect the cables to the pins. My Honda/Acura Integra harness is still silver soldered/shrink wrapped on. I don't have the time or energy to deal with it and frankly I need the money to replace the amps that they took and the sub that they screwed up. No trades, and the price is fairly firm as I paid well more for this puppy!
Unit has hijack and all current software installed, and includes original serial cable, serial adapter and power cable as well as an ethernet cable. I still have the original box and can include the manual (if i can find it). Sled and all wires will be included as well as original Emplode CD or a burned CD of the newest software. Hell, I'm so lazy that I can also include nearly 20GB of music that I have on the unit for you to listen to. It is all LAME/EAC encoded and 256kbps and sounds amazing.

$725 plus shipping.