Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#167807 - 25/06/2003 23:26 why is it playing the root playlist backwards?
nikko

When I play my root playlist, I've noticed that the last few times it plays the playlists beneath in reverse alphabetical order. In other words, my Wilco playlist plays first and my And They Know Us By the Trail of The Dead playlist last. It used to be that playing the root playlist would play the sub-playlists in alphabetical order. Shuffle is set to off, and I don't know of a shuffle technique that will reverse the order like that anyway. If I did, I'd use it to reverse the "Least Often Played" shuffle feature so that it would play my favorite songs first. Any ideas on what might be going on here?

FWIW, I'm running whatever the latest beta is (can't remember the number) but no Hijack or jEmplode.

#167808 - 26/06/2003 00:00 Re: why is it playing the root playlist backwards? [Re: nikko]
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

Loc: The land of the pale blue peop...
Have a looky in emplode and see what order the songs are in as you might of pushed some button there.

#167809 - 26/06/2003 09:09 Re: why is it playing the root playlist backwards? [Re: nikko]
jimhogan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
why is it playing the root playlist backwards?

?daed yllaer luaP si, oS

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.