I have for sale one very stylish carry case for an Empeg - A 2001 MINI Cooper wih most of the toys and only 12,500 miles on the clock in Silver with Black roof and mirrors.

If anyone would like more information on the car, please email me at [email protected] and I can send pictures and give any details that you would like.

Also includes a RIO Branded Mk2a with 40GB storage, blue, smoke and neon red lenses (this matches the MINI's dash brilliantly) and black empeg carry case.

There is a Lightening Audio 4.300 (I think this is the model) amp powering the empeg through the factory speakers.

Everything is in excellent condition and if anyone here is interested in buying the car I'll throw the empeg and amp in for free.

Failing anyone taking me up on my cheeky offer, please feel free to make me an offer on the empeg or the amp. Or Both. Before it all ends up in AutoTrader and on ebay.

Sorry for the lack of information, but following a stressful meeting with my accountant, my company can no longer afford to pay me any wages until further notice, so I need to sell anything that isn't bolted down to pay the mortgage. And hopefully still afford to get married in September.

Whilst an infrequent contributor to this BBS I have enjoyed reading much of it in the what must now be approaching 4 years since I owned my first empeg.

Please ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers

Phil

BTW I'm in London.