Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#180050 - 20/09/2003 04:41 Rotary encoder needed - Cambridge guys please help
Aragon

Loc: Cape Town, South Africa
Hi,

I've been after a replacement rotary encoder for the volume control of my MKII for some time now. I've been in touch with Rob Schoffield in the past, but I'm unable to pay him for replacement parts because PayPal is not available to South Africans.

I have relatives that will be in London in a week or two from now and they will be able to pay cash for two rotary encoders. I tried emailing support last week to see if this could be arranged, but as usual I have gotten no response whatsoever. Please, can any of the Empeg guys still based in the UK help me?

Thanks,
Aragon

#180051 - 22/09/2003 10:12 Re: Rotary encoder needed - Cambridge guys please help [Re: Aragon]
altman
carpal tunnel

Loc: Palo Alto, CA
Give me an address (preferably a UK address) and I'll put a few in the post. Email me: hfiennes at rioaudio.com

I'll send some mk2a ones too, just in case anyone in the future in SA might need a spare.

Hugo

#180052 - 22/09/2003 11:02 Re: Rotary encoder needed - Cambridge guys please help [Re: altman]
sn00p
addict

Loc: South London
I could do with a replacement empeg incase it goes wrong in the future, don't suppose you could pop me a few of those in the post too ;P

Adrian