Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#182804 - 04/10/2003 10:00 Empeg to karma
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

Loc: The land of the pale blue peop...
Okay i have had my empeg for ages now and i want a karma but there has been some bad press about karma which i would normally ignore but i have a apple laptop so the Ipod would also make far more sense to buy.

Now features i like in the empeg i would like to see in the karma

hierical playlists i know this not here but when can we hope to see this on the karma

Control over ethernet not a stock feature of the empeg but damn nice

Insert, append and all the other goodies how does this work and is it as good as the empegs.

Details screen that is damn nice is this on the Karma

Alarm clock yet again not stock empeg but i use it everyday when on a big floaty thing

#182805 - 04/10/2003 11:56 Re: Empeg to karma [Re: thinfourth2]
TME
new poster

Consider them submitted, Paul.

Insert, append, etc. are there (press the RioWheel in) and you get a "Play" menu where you can Insert, Append, Re-Order, Remove or manage playlists on the fly. I am still addicted to the empeg's remote which provides the find/replace with same Artist, Album, Genre, etc. with is not present--yet.

The Details screen is present. Simply press the RioStick down and it will appear and you can scroll through for all kinds of details.

Cheers,
Tim