Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#207638 - 28/02/2004 13:11 NOT AN IRITATING NEWBIE: Q: “Darkstorm" Steve?
DirtierDozen
new poster

Hello Everyone...

I had to relocate my living conditions from the East coast of America, to the West coast. I just returned to the East coast, and now my login names are invalid, and I have no idea if something had happened to Steve’s Darkstorm business.

…I guess the relocation is what made me completely forget about the money I was never reimbursed, nor the order that I never received.

I ordered a clear lens, and a couple filters from Steve/”Darkstorm” via Paypal. The only problem is that this was about a year ago...

Have the MANY others who had been waiting for their orders from DarkStorm received there refund/ or their orders?

I do remember talking back and forth with Steve about 6 times. All that was stated by Steve was that my order would be shipped out by next Sunday. That was promised three times consistently over about a two-month period. All this time the shipping address he was suppoesed to send (one, or the other) never changed. Aswell, there would have always been someone around to receive mail at this address.

I haven’t even plugged in my Empeg for about 10 months (Which it booted up so fast, as if it was holding its breath to explode with tunes…) Except now I’m constantly using it inside my car, and I would really like to have the specific filers, and clear lens I ordered.

Well I hope this awesome community of Music Fanatics is still as helpful as it was a year ago… hehehe

Sincerely,
The Dozen ... That’s become even dirtier

#207639 - 28/02/2004 14:16 Re: NOT AN IRITATING NEWBIE: Q: “Darkstorm" Steve? [Re: DirtierDozen]
pgrzelak
carpal tunnel

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Greetings!

Steve has not posted on this board since July of 2003. I personally have not heard from him for at least six months. At last contact, he had become ill with lung cancer, and was undergoing treatment. At the same time, he was having financial and job related difficulties.

I cannot answer about refunds or deliveries. I know that one or two people had received lenses sometime during 2003, but I do not know how many deliveries there were, how many people asked for / obtained refunds or how many orders are outstanding at this point.

Do a search for DarkStorm, or read his most recent postings for additional detail.

As to lenses, there is a new manufacturer offering lenses on the board. He has a lot of very happy customers on the board, and might be able to help.

#207640 - 29/02/2004 06:16 Re: NOT AN IRITATING NEWBIE: Q: “Darkstorm" Steve? [Re: DirtierDozen]
fusto
addict

Loc: Lummi Island, WA
...the money I was never reimbursed, nor the order that I never received.
Join the club...