Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#223195 - 21/05/2003 13:35 problems with tRio/Java
djyoung
stranger

I seem to be having problems getting my tRio server up and running. I keep getting the error attached. I'm running Linux server with JRec 2.5 (which seems to work fine). I've tried tRio 1.2 and 1.3, J2re v: 1.4.0, 1.4.0_04, and 1.4.1. All seem to get the same error message. I've tried googling for the error, but came up with no solutions (I actually came across someone who said it was a Java bug). I'm hoping someone here has some experience with this, or some ideas on how to work around it.

Thanks!
-Doug

Attachments
3350-tRio-error (263 downloads)

#223196 - 22/05/2003 07:01 Re: problems with tRio/Java [Re: djyoung]
pauln
enthusiast

Loc: UK
Doug,

Hmmm, this looks like a tricky one. Please send me a copy of the trio script that you're using to run this and I'll have a quick look. But I can't promise anything.

Paul

#223197 - 22/05/2003 14:53 Re: problems with tRio/Java [Re: pauln]
djyoung
stranger

Well, I'm currently using the straight trio2.sh script with the lines changed for TRIO_HOME and JAVA_HOME.

I've attached them as well as my trio.xml file.

In the meantime, I installed Java on my Winblows box in my server room, and put trio there. I was hesitant to try this, but it works well, and I have tRio 1.3 alpha 2 up and running. Thanks!

current setup:
Linux File/NAT Server running JReceiver
Winblows XP box running tRio server
Dell -> rebranded to Sonic Blue, but still a Dell -> receiver running riot.

preferred setup:
Linux File/NAT Server running JReceiver and tRio server
Dell (rebranded to Sonic Blue, but still a Dell) receiver running riot.

Attachments
3355-trioconf.tgz (120 downloads)