Okay, I appologize for posting without full info, but here's actually what's going on, so I thought I'd post a new thread. Again, I would really appreciate some help on this.

So there's a laptop on a network. I'm trying to install MS Office on it. I load the disc, I run the setup. It tells me (in the install window that will be used for the rest of the install) that it's opening and transferring the necessary installation files, as expected. Now, when it goes to the next screen on this same window, that is where I have to enter the product key.

There's one problem, though. That window is unresponsive to everything. There's a cursor in the first box, but you can't type anything into it. That window also does not react to any type of mouse click, whether on the help button, cancel, or even minimize. Then, after about 20 seconds of this, it simply closes. No error messages, no nothing. It just closes. This same install disc works on any other computer.

Does that help at all? I really need an answer to this. Sorry to bug you guys with another thread. I'll sort of explain everything when I'm done Thanks.