Hey guys!

I've got a 4G Ipod for sale. It's a 40GB unit and has lived it's entire life inside a Contour Showcase case sitting inside my glove compartment (seriously). The unit came out of the box, went straight into the case and other than coming out of the glove box to have music loaded on it, has never been used.

Here's what you get.

40GB 4G Ipod
Wired remote (Doesnt come with the 4G Ipods anymore, I bought it seperately)
Dock
New, in the plastic, ear buds with 2 new, in the plastic, foamie covers
Countor Showcase hard plastic case for the Ipod
Original box, firewire cable, etc
Also included is a 4 year PSP warranty from Best Buy which is good until 10/02/08. Ill provide the PSP cash register receipt and the sales receipt for the ipod.
Last but not least, an Alpine KCA-420i Alpine Interface that lets you control the iPod through any AInet ready Alpine car player. Not sure if I have the box for this or not but if not, it's a straight forward install.

This is over $600.00 worth of stuff with tax, original shipping etc. I'd like to get $365.00 shipped (In the US) for all of it.

Anyone interested can PM me or email me at Jay at MeanKidsRacing.Com. I'm only accepting Paypal payments for these two sales, BTW. I'm an active Ebayer (jay_tx) and also on Heatware.Com (SWiTCH). Feel free to check my references.

Don't be afraid to make an offer but I really cant go much lower. I know I can get this much on Ebay but I'd really rather not mess with Ebay.

Thanks!

Edited by KungFuCow (25/05/2005 14:58)