Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#270233 - 20/11/2005 22:18 Possibly For Sale or Trade, a PCats Tuner (assemlbed)
Ladmo
addict

Loc: Oklahoma

I have a PCats Tuner that I assembled and used in my beloved POS 4Runner..The 4Runner hit 280K miles and decided it was time it 'retired'. My new vehicle has no place for an empeg as of yet, not sure if I want to try to reinstall it.

Bottom line, is even if I do, I won't use the tuner. I assembled it with a tech at work and it worked great. I have not, however made any of the tweaks or adjustments that were recommended by Rob S. (I guess you could do it after the fact). The AM was a little on the weak side but the FM was great.

Anyway, if you are considering a tuner, please PM me with your best offer. I'll post when it is no longer available. I'd rather sell it here than on ebay, but...
Thanks,

#270234 - 20/11/2005 22:25 Re: Possibly For Sale or Trade, a PCats Tuner (assemlbed) [Re: Ladmo]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, Ladmo. Where are you located? And would you be willing to ship to Europe if you´re in the US?

#270235 - 20/11/2005 23:20 Re: Possibly For Sale or Trade, a PCats Tuner (assemlbed) [Re: ]
Ladmo
addict

Loc: Oklahoma
Colorado, and yes, but you pay through PayPa in USDl, and pay fees and shipping. PM me an offer if you like