Hoppla,

In short: Wanting to buy a Empeg MK2a, that's a RioCar branded Empeg.

In long: I've had my Mk1 now for ~5 years, last few years with less use. It's has had some problems, I guess due to wearing of the wires inside the empeg leading to the docking connector. This is something I never really got time/interested to fix - since I don't have hands for it.

My car was broken into last week. *DON'T PANIC!* My Empeg was with me at my home, but they got my primary unit Pioneer DEH-P4800MP+. Also they had been looking at the Empeg cradle, since it was bent. Luckily they didn't take it with them.
Now, everything is ok (except for 150€ and hours and hours of work). And I think it's time for a little upgrade on the mp3-side before visiting the local stereo shop.

I'm located at Finland, so I guess a seller inside EU would be neatest - no hassle with the customs.

I don't need drives, I'm going to swap the one I already have in my MK1. Cradle and other vital stuff is a must.
Additional stuff would be cool, especially the homedock.

I'm a student, broke and I have nothing but time. This WTB thread is active as long as I come back here posting otherwise

I prefer PayPal.