Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#291806 - 28/12/2006 18:30 Hocky Fans
JBjorgen
carpal tunnel

Loc: Columbus, OH
Any thoughts on the VoteForRory campaign? I don't watch much hockey, but I gave him a coupla votes just cause it seemed like a fun thing to do.

#291807 - 28/12/2006 19:06 Re: Hocky Fans [Re: JBjorgen]
petteri
addict

Loc: Helsinki, Finland
I voted for him. Kind of a fun thing I suppose. It pisses me off when people such as "The Great One" say they don't like it. Its a fan opinion poll and if that's who the fans want to see, so be it. If I were him, I'd graciously decline to play, but that's another story. Anyways, Go Sabres!!!

#291808 - 28/12/2006 19:35 Re: Hocky Fans [Re: petteri]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
I don't follow hockey anymore, and I have no idea who this Rory guy is... Is this the first time the public gets to vote or something? I don't agree with the organizers of the Rory voting site. An All-Star game isn't about some "behind the scenes" guy as they put it. It's slapping as many superstars onto each team as you possibly can, the best of the best, and facing them off against each other.

Maybe I should start a site so people can vote for Darryl Sittler. I mean, the guy has been retired for over 20 years, but if we can get enough votes.....