I know I have already asked if it was possible to have hijack select different EQ settings based on input. And its not. However, would it be possible to have hijack use its own bass/treble adjustments per input? I.e. to make "tone bass adjust" and "tone treble adjust" "sticky" per input?

So that, say, in my case the radio often needs some additional treble. So while in tuner, I tweak tone treble adjust to +4, and it "sticks" whenever that input is selected?

Switching back to player, say set at 0db, both go back to 0.

It could perhaps be configurable via config.ini with "tone controls sitcky per input = 1" or similar?

Or, if making it sticky is a no go, how about making Hijack set tone controls to defaults listed in config.ini whenever a particular source is selected? (three sets of settings, one per input). yes, this would mean adjustments made manually at the rotary knob would be lost when switching inputs, but once a "baseline" was established and the settings set in config.ini, it wouldnt need to be tweaked very often....

Im probably insane to even suggest an enhancement such as this at this point in the empegs lifespan... but ...

Thoughts? Thanks to all...
Jeff

Edited by jbrinkerhoff (22/02/2007 15:27)