Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#294212 - 25/02/2007 02:39 looking for old 3rd party empeg files/software
jasonc

As i'm currently rebuilding my old empeg and setting a new one up for my newly aquired wife, I've discovered I'm missing some apps from my personal archive. Namely, the Strongbad sound files for the ttclock app and the Webpage that someone built to make the webserver more functional. I also had the thought that maybe that webpage is already there, i'm just looking in the wrong place. Any help is greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I'd just like to say that after having my empeg for 6 years or so, I have still not come across a device as functional and useful. I am sure it's been said a thousand times that the Empeg is a device built before it's time. It will be a sad day when I do find it's successor, and even then that device will not have had the love and dedication that this community has so diligently put forth. I commend you all.

#294213 - 26/02/2007 18:42 Re: looking for old 3rd party empeg files/software [Re: jasonc]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
The web page thing is in the FAQ here.

If you end up using Charcoalgray's web interface, remember that it only works with IE5 and IE6. Currently it doesn't work with the new IE7 or with firefox.

#294214 - 26/02/2007 18:51 Re: looking for old 3rd party empeg files/software [Re: tfabris]
cushman
veteran

Loc: Erie, CO
Quote:
The web page thing is in the FAQ here.

If you end up using Charcoalgray's web interface, remember that it only works with IE5 and IE6. Currently it doesn't work with the new IE7 or with firefox.

A more complete list of 3rd party software is at the Empeg Wiki. The Web-Based Interfaces page actually lists 3 interfaces.