Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#346635 - 31/07/2011 01:07 Re: EmpegNotifier [Re: Roger]
sirkingchase
new poster

Loc: MS,US
Sorry guys it seems that it is an issue with google chrome on my computer. I can not download anything from this site without it being corrupted or interrupted while using chrome.

Works fine in firefox!

Thanks for all the hard work. I just got an EMPEG a few days ago and have been using this site non stop.

#346637 - 31/07/2011 05:43 Re: EmpegNotifier [Re: sirkingchase]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: sirkingchase
an issue with google chrome on my computer

Odd. I'm using Google Chrome. Check to see what extensions you've got enabled, etc., and that you've got the latest version. Also: are you connecting via a proxy? I've had problems with Chrome and Microsoft ISA, for example.

#346654 - 01/08/2011 06:07 Re: EmpegNotifier [Re: Roger]
sirkingchase
new poster

Loc: MS,US
I do not use proxy. I have adblocker plus and autopager extensions. I use google sync to synchronize chrome on all my computers and this issue occurs on all of them (laptop and desktop in windows and in linux on both). I will try in MacOS too just for the hell of it.

I disabled my extensions on for this domain and deleted all internet caches. And still have this error. This is a very weird issue because this has never happened before on any other site.

The main reason I use chrome is for the sync and I am spoiled by those extensions so I will just use firefox to download from now on.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2