Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#37838 - 31/08/2001 15:49 Is there any architecture doc for empeg?
arvind_bk
stranger

Is there any architecture doc for empeg? I have successfully installed all the dev environment on my Linux PC. I even compiled a program and ran it on my RioCar 10GB. It works.

Arvind

#37839 - 31/08/2001 18:14 Re: Is there any architecture doc for empeg? [Re: arvind_bk]
borislav
addict

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Is there any architecture doc for empeg?

There's tons of information on this BBS, about every aspect of the player. The problem is that it's sprinkled all over and sometimes hard to find, even with the Search function. There's a project going on to put together a community website which will hopefully become the authoritative resource, but that isn't ready yet.

Here are a couple of links:

sven's site (he says the URL will change when the site is ready)
the developer site (out of date)

If you are interested in anything in particular and can't find it by searching the BBS, just ask. Replies sometimes appear within a few minutes...

Borislav

#37840 - 01/09/2001 05:55 Re: Is there any architecture doc for empeg? [Re: borislav]
smu
old hand

Loc: Germany (Ruhrgebiet)
Hi.

Though the official URL of my site will probably change in a week or two, the current "temporary" url (http://www-new.incase.de) will work until I redesign my site again, which might never happen.

cu,
sven

proud MkII owner (12GB blue/green/smoked, was #080000113 is #090001010)