Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#49227 - 06/12/2001 08:38 Exiting Properties Tab always marks change
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
Exiting the Properties page of a Playlist by pressing OK, always marks the list as "changed" even when no modification was made to the information.

This isn't a huge deal because no data is changed, but it forced un-necessary sync operations.

I've also been making some macros to cut/copy/paste between different areas in emplode and need to enter a property page and exit without making changes. Having that item marked as changed makes the display confusing when trying to compare to other legitimately-changed entries.

Bruno

#49228 - 06/12/2001 14:23 Re: Exiting Properties Tab always marks change [Re: hybrid8]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
I pointed this out back in pre-release betas. They just have to check the dirty property of each item in the dialog. They'll get to it one day I guess.

#49229 - 07/12/2001 09:52 Re: Exiting Properties Tab always marks change [Re: hybrid8]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
Don't press OK, then. That's what the Cancel button is for .