Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#55852 - 06/01/2002 22:46 Praying that my order really does ship this week
The_Optimizer
journeyman

Loc: Texas
I placed an order for 2 units + Tuners + Accessories back on the morning of the 23rd. Total just over US $1,300. (One for my Wife's Car, and one as a backup for our combined units)

I recieved my order confirmation email on the morning of the 23d.
I recieved my order status email on the morning of the 25th.
I recieved my shipping notification with FedEx Tracking # on the Evening of the 27th.
The full payment amount cleared my credit card on the 31st.

And as of the now, the evening of the 6th, there is still no sign that it has shipped. (FedEx Tracking Number Not Found)

I called customer support 3 times and finally got this answer last Friday: " Your order has a FedEx Tracking Number because a box has already been assembled for it and is just waiting on the final items to be pulled and placed in it. As soon as it's all together, it will ship out with that tracking number"

My previous two calls to Customer Support generated A) "We'll look into it and call you back" (They never did) and B) A quick and hasty "We don't handle that anymore, Call Legacy Support, now get lost! *CLICK*"

What do you think? Do I still have any hope and that it's just taken them that long to find everything, or is that just the way the cookie crumbles and the complete order will never be assembled?

Is anyone else here in the exact same situation?

I think I'll go take an anti-depressant now.

Happy Thoughts... must think Happy Thoughts...

#55853 - 06/01/2002 22:57 Re: Praying that my order really does ship this week [Re: The_Optimizer]
dngovy
stranger

Loc: Houston ,TX
Hang in there man... i think everyone that has ordered within the last week or so has experienced the ups and downs of dealing with sonic blue... im pulling for you man!

#55854 - 06/01/2002 22:58 Re: Praying that my order really does ship this week [Re: The_Optimizer]
topaz_monkey
stranger

Loc: Dallas, TX
Could it be the tuner/accessories that are holding your order up? Were they out of stock when you placed it?

You'd think SB would ship the incomplete order, but with the experience we've all had with their eStore/customer support, I wouldn't expect too much in the way of creative thinking from their warehouse.