Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#61618 - 20/01/2002 22:35 seek tool track labeling
RobotCaleb
pooh-bah

Loc: Austin
if you turn on the unit either in the car (so it boots to now and next) or at home (in any info mode besides seek tool) and then you switch to seek tool it will not show the track name in the botton of the screen. with no track name listed if you change tracks it will show the track name. if you (leaving it on seek tool with no track name) reboot the machine it will boot to the seek tool (this is at home) and have the track name at the bottom. if you then (with the proper track name listed in the bottom in seek tool) switch to a diff info mode and change tracks then switch back to seek tool it will incorrectly list the track name. it will list the last track that was displayed on seek tool.

my email is down, if someone could email this bug report for me i would be appreciative.

if that was confusing, ask and i shall try to clarify.

caleb

#61619 - 21/01/2002 01:50 Re: seek tool track labeling [Re: RobotCaleb]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
There is no need to email this as a bug report. This is an already-reported bug. It is known that there's a bunch of bugs in seek tool. Hold off on reporting any seek tool bugs until the next beta release, and if there's any left at that time we'll get them rounded up.