Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#68136 - 08/02/2002 16:37 Re: Easy Visual Customization With Hjack FTP [Re: rob]
eternalsun
Pooh-Bah

Loc: San Jose, CA
Sonar.

Calvin

#68137 - 09/02/2002 01:28 Re: Easy Visual Customization With Hjack FTP [Re: justinlarsen]
ajayrockrock
journeyman

Loc: Riverside, CA
wow, this thread went WAY offtopic.

Anyway, you can transfer the image to the empeg without hyperterminal/terminal editor, thus without a serial cable. You can just use the FTP commands "site rw" and "site ro" to mount the drives read-write and read-only. Also, if you're using the Windows command-line FTP client then make sure you put a "literal" before each of those commands, ie "literal site rw".

later,
ajay

#68138 - 09/02/2002 03:07 Re: Easy Visual Customization With Hjack FTP [Re: ajayrockrock]
justinlarsen
old hand

Loc: Petaluma, CA
haha thats for sure.. i doubt anyone even used it but hey i was bored and it was way easier than the lil bit confunfusing bin editing that tony wrote, thou i got that to work.. for changing the logogs quick i jsut foudn this more effience.. im thinking im going to write a program soon to jsut zap them to the player and do all the commands and what no on there own. maybe a simple windows bat file or c++ if i feel the need

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2