Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#72185 - 15/02/2002 18:33 Will trade car audio or computer stuff for Empeg!
Flawed
stranger

Help me! I simply must get one of these! I'd prefer a new unit. Buy a new 60 GB riocar from SonicBlue and I'll take that in trade for any of this stuff or computer equipment. For computer equipment details, please see the bottom of the thread.

Dynaudio 3 Way System 340 Component Speakers - $725
Barely 200 hours of use. No boxes or manuals but you can get the manual from Dynaudio. Awesome set, I just want to try some horns. Cheapest these can be found is about $940. High end stuff I know but worth a shot.
http://www.dynaudio.com/products/car/3way.htm

In reply to:

Three-way; set includes MW 160 7" MSP one-piece cone woofer with 3" aluminum voice coil, MD 140 3" soft dome midrange with 3" aluminum voice coil, sealed and acoustically damped rear chamber, and MD 100 1.1" neodymium dual magnet soft dome tweeter, plus grilles, and crossovers. Audiophile quality crossover (X360) is adjustable for three different tweeter operational modes and three different midrange operational modes. Phase correct, shallow slope crossover. Die-cast driver baskets. Frequency response: 55Hz - 25kHz; 89 dB sens. 200 watts continuous

Directed Electronics DEI 3065 Component Speakers - $150
Light use for a few months. Great sounding 6 1/2" component set. Have the box, papers, all the mounting stuff. I'll need to pull these out of my car before I can ship them and will need to have my other speakers installed before then. Should be a few weeks although I can do it sooner if you want them now. Cheapest I've ever seen them is about $230.
In reply to:

Size: 6 1/2" Magnet: 53g
Power Handling 100 watts RMS/175 peak
Impedance 4 ohm
Freq. Response 40Hz - 22 kHz
Efficiency 90 db 1W/1M
Tweeter description 25mm ferrofluid silk dome
Crossovers 6/12 dB w/Zobel network
Depth 2 7/16"

Review of the prior model is here:
http://www.mmxpress.com/directed/DEI-HF2065_review.html

Cadence A5HC Class D amp - $250
It's a monoblock class D amp. Very powerful. Does 300x1 at 4 ohms and 600x1 at 2ohms. It's rated at 25x1 at 4ohms so it's a cheater amp. Has bass boost, remote volume knob, subsonic filter, 24 lowpass crossover, clear acrylic bottom, allows you to bridge 2 of them together as 1 amp for over 1200 watts.

This thing rocks, I'm just switch to a more esoteric brand of amps and want them all to match.

As for the computer stuff, I have access to anything you need or want at great prices. Need a bigger HD for your empeg and have an empeg you'd like to sell? Just give me one of your empegs and I'll get you a HD for yours. Let me know what you need and/or want and I'll work something out.

Thanks for looking!

#72186 - 20/02/2002 14:37 Re: Will trade car audio or computer stuff for Empeg! [Re: Flawed]
Flawed
stranger

Anybody? I have references!!!