Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#77597 - 04/03/2002 13:58 Yet more pics of my Dual DIN install in my Corrado
SteveBrown
stranger

Ok, I couldn't STAND having no tunes in my car so I took the plunge and went ahead with the install! I didn't get as far as installing the amp as well so I wired the speakers back up to the Kenwood for now. This means that the Empeg's effectively working purely as a flashy-light box for the Kenwood at the moment but the good thing is all my hard work and careful planning has meant that the impossible has been done and the centre console fitted perfectly! What should have been a really hard job took a little over 2 hours with an absolute minimum of fuss. I had to remove 1 metal bar but apart from that everything went exactly as planned. I'm so chuffed!

WooHoo!

#77598 - 04/03/2002 14:26 Re: Yet more pics of my Dual DIN install in my Corrado [Re: SteveBrown]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Dunno if I mentioned this before, but you might consider switching the order of those two head units. Put the CD player next to the heater vents instead of the empeg...

#77599 - 05/03/2002 02:34 Re: Yet more pics of my Dual DIN install in my Corrado [Re: tfabris]
SteveBrown
stranger

I thought about that but I wanted the Empeg in the original slot just in case the extra one I added wasn't as strong. Plus it's too late now, I aint going back in there again!