Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#84061 - 28/03/2002 07:46 Personal Jukebox (PJB-100)files to Riocar???
WayneN
new poster

Loc: Long Island, NY
Hi all,

I have a 20gig Personal Juke Box filled with files. I just ordered a Riocar and was wondering if anyone had any experience in loading the files from the PJB to the Riocar. It would save me a ton of time!!!!

Many Thanks..

#84062 - 28/03/2002 08:09 Re: Personal Jukebox (PJB-100)files to Riocar??? [Re: WayneN]
phat_slug
stranger

If you dont know already, check out my PJB forum here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pjb100/

Firm-and Software allowing you transfer of files back off the PJB are available so you can put them on the empeg no problem I assume.

However, for the future think about a mirror of your MP3 files on a huge pc harddrive so you can easily sync up your portable MP3 devices from there, also saves you b*tt in case of portable device disk crash. Also, the more MP3 gadgets you own and use, the more complicated it becomes to keep them all in sync, so all I do it keep my PC in shape and sync of my portable devices from there, and only from there. Tools for every platofrm are available, if there are no tools then dont buy the gadget :-)

Greets Slug, frohe Ostern!

#84063 - 28/03/2002 10:58 Re: Personal Jukebox (PJB-100)files to Riocar??? [Re: phat_slug]
WayneN
new poster

Loc: Long Island, NY
I figured I could upoad the MP3 files using one of the third party programs, but I'm looking for a way to keep the existing set / disc / song structure. It seems the only info that gets uploaded is the title. OIther wise, it's going to be very time consuming to reorganize!!!

Thanks!!!