Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#84108 - 28/03/2002 14:36 jEmplode request
Rafy
new poster

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Mark ... while youre moving to that new house ... can you give some thought to
a) enabling the grayed out PLAY buttons AND
b) adding 'copy' 'paste' capability ??? highly usefull thing to have

thanks a mil.

#84109 - 28/03/2002 14:40 Re: jEmplode request [Re: Rafy]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
I use copy and paste in Jemplode all the time... What are you requesting specifically?

#84110 - 28/03/2002 15:03 Re: jEmplode request [Re: Rafy]
mschrag
pooh-bah

Loc: Richmond, VA
Also, I don't think Mark is going to add these features to jEmplode, though maybe I will

I am going to add the play buttons into 34 and Tony already asked, but what do you mean about copy/paste? That's in there...

Mike

#84111 - 28/03/2002 22:00 Re: jEmplode request [Re: mschrag]
Rafy
new poster

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
sorry... I haven't tried using CTRL C and CTRL V to copy and paste (which works)

... I've been trying to right click on highlighted text as well as hitting CTRL Insert and SHIFT Insert (window$ style ) to copy and paste. Would be nice to have those windows-like ways of copying and pasting available in JE.

ps. sorry about mixing up your name Mike

pps. I was just cleaning up my database some more and came up with another feature that would be nice to have ... and that is the ability to
- press the GENRE dropdown menu
- press the first letter of the GENRE you want (like in emplode) to go directly to the GENRES starting with that letter.

confused yet ... I know I am ... sorry it's hard to concentrate with a couple of Mooseheads in you (mmmmm great canadian beer http://www.moosehead.ca/

#84112 - 29/03/2002 05:52 Re: jEmplode request [Re: Rafy]
mschrag
pooh-bah

Loc: Richmond, VA
You can Ctrl-Insert and Shif-Insert _nodes_, but probably not _text_ (the text fields are built into Java -- I may be able to go back in and make it think Ctrl-Insert/Shift-Insert is copy/paste... I'll have to look).

I'll take a look at the Genre pulldown. Same sort of deal (i.e. have to look at what it takes to hook into the pulldown menu).

Mike