Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#84274 - 30/03/2002 02:25 Hijack animation political correctness?
rockstar
enthusiast

Well, i admit it, when i hear hijack, i think planes.. i assume if i post a plane animation that people will throw a cow. I don't know whether it is because of all the sept 11 stuff, or the name, or both, but that seems to be all i can come up with along the theme of hijack. When i usually do graphic projects i theme from what the context is.. hijack makes me think of sept 11 i guess it is a rememberance thing.. but damnit i want to do my own logo, i just come up with that stuff and it doesn't work. well it works, but pretty much everyone to see it would take offense. It is late and i am rambling, goonight and stuff.

#84275 - 30/03/2002 09:18 Re: Hijack animation political correctness? [Re: rockstar]
Alexander

Loc: SF Bay Area
<shrug> Whatever. Don't let other people control what you do. If you want to make something that other people might find offensive, I say go for it. If you want to post it here, just add a brief warning mentioning the subject matter, and mention that flames are directed to /dev/null.

Alex