Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#84917 - 02/04/2002 07:25 Big tuner problems
yoogie21
new poster

Hi, there is a big problem with my tuner module.

Let me tell you the story.
I bought it 4 month ago (I think), in the beginning it works an hour but didn't work for weeks. So I contacted the support. They told me to check the cable (I did it), they told me to go back to V.1.03 (I did it), they sent me a new slot-in (I installed it).
After I installed it, it seemed to be ok because the tuner works for 2 days. But after the 2 days, the player freezes and the tuner wasn't there any more. I was extremely unhappy because I wasn't able to reanimate the tuner for weeks. But then, after 4-6 weeks, I sat in my car and started the engine, I recognized tuersound in my car. I couldn't believe but after 15 minutes, the tuner freezes and this was 4 weeks ago. I'm really unhappy now and I'm asking me why I spent houndreds of my german money and get 2 hours of tunerlistening.
So, you guys from empeg, please help me and make me smile again. Please!!

#84918 - 02/04/2002 09:42 Re: Big tuner problems [Re: yoogie21]
rob
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge UK
Contact [email protected] - it's better than just hoping someone reads a message here. Most staff members do not read this BBS (as that would leave no time to do any work!).

Rob

#84919 - 03/04/2002 06:05 Re: Big tuner problems [Re: rob]
yoogie21
new poster

I tried this, but my mail delivery failed, because your mailserver is running out disk space. So I tried it here in the forum because I know that you visit this forum sometimes.