Unfortunately I no longer have a car to carry my empeg around in, so it has to go up for sale. This is a Rio branded Mk 2a unit witha 10Gb hard drive in it and is in as new condition. I still have the box and all shipping accessories, plus a black empeg carry case are included. It is currently running 2.0b11 software. The car mount has been installed but has been removed carfully so you will have no problem mounting it in another car. I also have the Lightning Audio Bolt B.300.4 available for sale and all cables required to install them both in the car. Ideally I'd like to sell the lot together but if you are ony interested in one or the other the please feel free to make me an offer. If you would like any more info please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] The empeg was bought last August for just over £900 and the amp was bought at the same time for £350. Given current pricing on the empeg I think £450 for the lot, including £50 of cables is a more than fair price. I am based in East London and Shipping if required will be charged at cost but if you are local it may be easier to meet up. Many thanks Phil