Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#88915 - 17/04/2002 20:42 Wireless headphones with empeg
acurasquirrel_
enthusiast

Ok here is what I want. Alright while Im in college my job is washing windows. I do like strip malls and restaurants. I make a good bit of money for a college student 15-20 an hour which isnt bad for a college student(its how I can afford my empeg and my money pit of a new car). Anyway when Im washing windows Im within say 100 ft of my car usually much less, I was wondering if somehow I could get some wireless headphones and have my empeg send music to them. I doubt Id really tax the car battery since the longest Im at a particular job is 2 hours before I have to drive somewhere new. Is this feasible and what do you guy recommend?

#88916 - 17/04/2002 21:11 Re: Wireless headphones with empeg [Re: acurasquirrel_]
msaeger
carpal tunnel

Loc: Minnetonka, MN
I don't see why connecting the line out from the empeg to the line in on the headphones wouldn't work. I don't know how far the range is though.

Matt

#88917 - 18/04/2002 02:13 Re: Wireless headphones with empeg [Re: acurasquirrel_]
boxer
pooh-bah

Loc: Yorkshire UK
I do this all the time, I've found it best to plug the Empeg into the lighter socket ( With a fuse in line, If the engine's not going you get no interference) and use the line out sockets, using the pre-outs is a bit fiddly getting the sound right. I can't say how long it will play for, but I haven't flattened the battery yet! My headphones say one hundred metre range, but 30 is nearer the truth