Sorry gang but I went to check out the blue material on Friday and it is apparently the same material I had gotten my hands on before, so the hunt continues.
For those of you that requested for a Neon Blue, you are not forgotten and are all in a seperate waiting list folder in my email client.
I only got about 8 confirms so anyone that is still interested in them still go ahead and email that you do. You will be put on the list.

Update on other items.
I've gotten the gels and Tony's pattern for the masks in. I've done some preliminary work on the masks but have not test fitted them yet since my back has gone out one me and I've been preoccupied with getting a smooth flow for working on the gels since I think there will be more demand for those than the masks.
The masks might end up being available first anyway since even after I have the gels worked out I still have an insane amount of picture work to do to show the color interaction with the display for each of them.

Also, one more update I will not be keeping any of the lenses in stock anymore since they are not moving like they need to.
I will get material to replace lenses that are out after they are ordered.
So if the lens you order is out of stock there will be a delay between the time they're ordered till the time they're shipped.
I am out of Neon Orange and Deep Green at the moment. So anyone ordering those there will be at least a 2-3 day delay from order placement to shipping.