I rented "Heist" last night. A so-so suspense thriller starring Gene Hackman and Danny DeVito. One of those movies where you're supposed to root for the bad guys and hope they can pull off the heist. Anyway, I laughed my ass off at one joke in the movie, I thought I'd share it here.

The following conversation takes place between two of the theives as they are waiting in a car for a signal from the other theives to begin their part of the job. The parts are played by Delroy Lindo (you'd recognize him if you saw him, he's the tough-looking black actor you hire when you find out that Samuel L. Jackson is too expensive) and Sam Rockwell (who played "Guy" in Galaxy Quest).

Delroy: "I'm just saying. Sometimes adrenaline gives people the shakes. Some other people mistake it for cowardice. Maybe you want to pray about it."

Sam: "I'm not a religious man."

Delroy: "There's nothing wrong with prayer."

Sam: "You think so?"

Delroy: "I'm in this firefight. This trooper, he always carried a bible next to his heart, we used to mock him. That bible stopped a bullet."

Sam: "No sh*t?"

Delroy: "Hand 'o God, that bible stopped a bullet. Would have ruined that f*cker's heart. And had he had another bible in front of his face, that man would be alive today."