Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#96245 - 28/05/2002 20:37 Custom PlayList Editor
kkemp
new poster

Ok, I'm interesting in making it so I can update my empeg from my custom playlist/tagging/organization application that I wrote. I really haven't been able to find much information on this. Any tips?

Thanks,

Keith

#96246 - 28/05/2002 21:34 Re: Custom PlayList Editor [Re: kkemp]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
The information for doing this can be found in the open source code to Emptool (available from the main www.empeg.com web site) and the open source code to Jemplode (available from the link at the top of this page).

We would all be very anxious to see what you come up with in this vein, as the problem of tagging and organizing one's music collection hasn't yet been solved to everyone's satisfaction yet. There are a lot of great tools available that we've seen, but no "silver bullet" cure-all yet.

#96247 - 28/05/2002 23:49 Re: Custom PlayList Editor [Re: tfabris]
kkemp
new poster

Yeah, I haven't looked into there yet as I have very minimal C experience. :/ My application is in VB.Net. Just wanted to see if there was any documentation or anything that I may missed.

It is in very early development, just become functional over memorial weekend. When I get some more stuff together I'll drop you guys a line.

Thanks