Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#99798 - 16/06/2002 20:39 empload locked up unpluged rio
mrfixit
enthusiast

Once when I was using empload (beta 2.00-11 with hijack) it locked up so I unpluged the rio, this was before I read all the stuff about not doing that, when I pluged the unit back in it took a while to reboot then it seemed fine. The next time I went to sync it had an error... I can't remember what the error was, somthing about playlist not matching or somthing, then empload contiued to sync, it restarted the rio and all seems fine. I was just worried about reading all the problems unpluging before waittng for the syncronising thingie can cause. Since my player seems to work ok now does that mean it fixed itself the last time I syncronised? I have only had the player for about three months, and I am just leaning about this stuff.

Ben
mk2 20gig
hijacked
mk2a 40gig blue no illumination....yet
hijacked

#99799 - 17/06/2002 11:13 Re: empload locked up unpluged rio [Re: mrfixit]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Since my player seems to work ok now does that mean it fixed itself the last time I syncronised?

Yes. That's what it's supposed to do, fix up its databases when you synch. Your player should be fine. More details here.