Hi,

I am running jEmplode 44 on OS X. I've two questions wrt jEmplode.

1)

I used jEmplode for the first time yesterday, and was surprised to find out that I could'nt drag and drop mp3's into a playlist. Is this functionality not there?

2)

I created 5 playlists (since I couldnt drag and drop files, I went to the root playlist and said 'New Tune directory', and added a directory - a playlist was created with the name of the directory. This works fine with me 'cos I organize music on my PC as playlist>artist>album etc.).

Since I was going to upload about 6 GB of music, I decided to start synchronization and goto sleep. I'd noticed that one of the jEmplode messages read 27.50 free, 27.78 capacity (or something along those lines). So in the morning, I expected sync to be complete and the message to read 21.50 free, 27.78 capacity.

I woke up in the morning, and saw that sometime in the night, the sync process had failed. There was a pop window that said java.io.IOException (and a whole bunch of stacktrace). I also noticed that the jEmplode status bar read 21.50 free, 27.78 capacity. But, when I selected 'Playlists' on my Empeg, there were no playlists to be found! I thought resyncing might help, so I restarted jEmplode and synced again (which was kind of pointless because when I restarted jEmplode, it didnt fetch me any playlist from the Empeg..)

So now that I've used up 6 GB on my player (with nothing to show for it), what are my options? I was thinking of rm -rf /drive0/fids/. This might free up the space? Or would I be screwing anything up?

Thanks!
~Yogi.